Monday, September 16, 2013

Reviews Masterbuilt Model20070312 30-Inch Smoker with Viewing Window and RF RemoteControl

I've used this Masterbuilt Model20070312 30-Inch Smoker particular smoker twice so far and the results have been pretty awesome. 2 whole chickens. They were probably done at 5 1/2 hours but I kept them going longer. They were cooked through, outside almost looked over done but they were juicy on the inside with excellent smoke flavor. I only used one set of wood chips for the entire 6-7 hours.
Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window Reviews - Smoking Meat
The Masterbuilt Model20070312 30-Inch Smoker came up to temp of 225 degrees within 17 minutes.) The unit appears well built and of solid construction. I did have a small warpage of the bottom back portion of the back metal panel. I love my beef roasts rare and really appreciate how easy it is to get good results with the temp control and the internal meat probe this unit has. 
  • Rf remote control for smoker temperature, timer, internal light, and meat temperatures
  • Built-in wheel and handle for easy moving and a viewing window
  • Built-in meat temperature probe
  • Front Access Drip Pan with a little over 700 Square Inches of Cooking Space
  • Blue led display controller for internal light, temperatures, and timer
The remote control allows me to keep a close eye on things without being tied to the thing. A very nice feature. Great Deals on Smokers Masterbuilt Model20070312 30-Inch Smoker with Viewing Window and RF RemoteControl .

I have tried everything from potato salad smoking to pork loin to brisket. Masterbuilt Model20070312 30-Inch Smoker with Viewing Window and RF RemoteControl Unit totally dependable, remote control works flawlessly (see above) and the glass IS easy to clean with Windex. Look, I watched from afar, never thought I could smoke food. Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window Reviews - Smoking Meat. This makes me look good.

Cleanup: the only thing I clean up is the drip pan, water pan, the racks and the glass. Have to do this anyway with any other grill, except the glass. I squirted windex on it and voila, good as new. I'm very pleased with this unit and have been using it a great deal. So far I have smoked 15 racks of beef ribs, 9 sirlion tip roasts, hot peppers, corn, and black tipped shark!

Hope these tips are helpful for everyone to fully enjoy this gem of a smoker. I love Masterbuilt Model20070312 30-Inch Smoker with Viewing Window and RF RemoteControl  more with each use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment